Wholesale & Distribution
- Commercial Auto Liability Broad Form
- Commercial General Liability Blanket Additional Insured
- Commercial General Liability Extension
- Commercial Property Liability Enhancement
- Commercial Umbrella Liability Extension
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage
- Manufacturers / Processors Specifications Expense Coverage
- Product Recall Coverage
- Repair and Rework Expense Indemnification Coverage
Customized risk programs that provide a competitive advantage.
Coverage helps to protect manufacturers from the unexpected risk exposures and financial burden associated with recalling a product from the market.
A product recall is the action of retrieving a defective or unsafe product from the market, such as when an apparel manufacturer of scarves must recall their product from the marketplace due to an apparent fire risk, or a candle manufacturer of a double wick candle suddenly finds out that their double wick burns too high, causing the candle to break, and must recall the product from the marketplace. Product recall coverage can respond to pay for the costs associated with the recall.
Extends general liability coverage to indemnity for financial loss caused by negligence in the design, manufacture, or installation of a product.
Errors & Omissions (E&O) is a third-party coverage that extends basic General Liability coverage to indemnity for financial loss caused by the insured’s negligence in the design, manufacture, or installation of a product.